Bubba

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:41:38 -0500, "John" wrote:

An electrician gave me a $400 estimate to run a new 15A circuit from the
breaker panel in the living room, down into an unfinished basement directly
below, and then up to a new washer outlet in the bathroom, all about 25 feet
away. I thought this estimate was rather high, considering there was a
minimum amount of in-wall wiring required. Does this estimate sound ok? ---
John

Now John, How on earth is anyone in here going to know the answer to
that question? We cant see it and dont know the amount of work
involved. Get two other estimates and then compare.
Remember...........if it was that easy, you would be doing it yourself
and you ARENT doing it yourself now, are you?
"Its too high, Its too low, Its ok."
Bubba