rck

"David Martel" wrote in message
nk.net...
Suzie,

My mother had exactly the opposite experience in 2004 with a plumbing
leak. The insurer replaced or fixed all of the water damage but would not
fix the leak itself.
I think that the OP should get his carpet and other damage fixed
professionally. The question of a "deductible" isn't important since the
plumber or his bonding company will make good on that. He needs to notify
everyone, take some pictures, mitigate his damages, and get them fixed.

Dave M.

The plumber stopped by this afternoon and agreed it was his problem and said
he'd take care of everything. He was a little slow in his response and
actually didn't respond until I threatened, but in the end, he agreed it was
his fault.

Bob