Norminn

JonathanF wrote:
Hello,

Here are some pics of my parents house (I'm living with them while in
college). Anyway, I was in my room, and I stood up a second to look out
the window (next to my bed), put my hand on the wall, and started
feeling something crumbling under my hand! Had I not pushed against
the wall I would have never known that "crack" was there, but when I
pushed against it, it started to cave in. I then traced it (pushing
agsinst the wall, following the crackling) and found this! Is it my
parents' house just settling?

There are black specks on the wall - holes or artifact? Is the wall
adjacent to an exterior doorway? Good place for termites to locate.
Had annual termite inspections? That is where I would start.