Joseph Meehan

A. Barnhard wrote:
In our new house, we have just found a bird flying around in our large
walk-out attic. It found its way in but will unlikely find its way
out. Does anyone have suggestions as to how to get rid of this bird.
(We understand we have a larger longer-range problem--preventing it
from happening again, but that will be a different problem that we
will tackle after it warms up a bit here in central coastal NJ).
Thanks for any ideas.

That bird is likely to be able to find his way out a lot easier than you
think. If you like you may have a vent somewhere that you may open to give
it another choice, but I suspect it will leave on it's own when it is ready.
Look around carefully and find out where it got in. Plan on blocking that
as soon as your guest leaves.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math