Suz

Default Dishwasher with hot feed?

To be honest we're using disposables at the moment as we're living with
relatives while the house is sorted. When it was just the one boy, it
was one load of nappies every 2 or 3 days. For a while it'll be both in
nappies, so it might be a load every day, though #1 is now potty
training.

But it doesn't end there... even when the nappies are finished with
there will be plenty of opportunities for 60C washes, what with puke and
accidental peeing and wetting of beds and the like.

And who knows if we'll stop at 2? ;-) We could be doing nappies for the
next 4 or 5 years. (Eek!)

Hwyl!

M.

--

We don't use hot washes a lot but we wash constantly. The baby has started
nursery so we have to keep him clean and respectible. And minimise the pink

When I was pregnant with my first, an older man in work with four children
told me how things change with each one:
"When your 1st child spits up on you, you change your clothes and the
child's clothes completely. if it falls over, you panic and you rush
immediately to casualty.
When the 2nd child spits up on you, you change the child's clothes, and give
yours a rub. If it falls over you watch it carefully and take it to casulty
if any large bumps appear.
When the 3rd child spits up on you, you give it and yourself a quick rub. If
it falls over you watch it and if it shows signs of concussion 4 hrs later
you take it casulty.
The 4th child? Well put it like this, when it falls over, it's boggin, and
if there is only a small amount of blood, you say "oh for goodness sake get
up, it's only a wee bump"."

Suzanne