Chris Hodges

Stephen wrote:
Hi all

Before I put my house on the market I want to repaint all the woodwork as
its looking a bit tatty.

I want to use a brilliant white Satin and I've just discovered on the Dulux
website "Quick Dry Satin".

Its sounds perfect as it is low odour and quick drying.

Anyone got any experience of using it? Is it any good?

Thanks for any advice!

Not bad but:
* Sanding and washing down is more important than with oil-based,
especially if putting it on top of oil-based.
* Avoid the equivalent gloss - it isn't.

I would choose it over 1-coat gloss anytime.

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with blueyonder dot co dot uk