Tom

Default Finding steel supply in Orlando?

I am new to welding and am looking for a steel supply store in the
Orlando area that offers reasonable prices for its products. I am
looking at making a railing for my porch (After MUCH practice) as one
of my first projects, and thus need square steel tubing. I found that
the prices at www.metalking.com were very reasonable(~$50 for a 3"x3"
24 foot piece), but shipping to Orlando would be quite expensive. On
the other hand, looking at MetalSupermarket in Tampa, the price quoted
for the same piece (A little thicker) was $290!!! Is there a place in
Orlando that sells steel at more reasonable prices, perhaps wholesale
to individuals?

Thank You,

Tom