Don D.

Default veneer plywood help

I am having a brain fart on a joint to use on a book case that is only 36"
high. I do not want to show the ply's on the veneer from the top or side
view.
I use to work for a veneer plywood manufacture about 15 years ago on the
custom crew but I forgot what we did for the joint to hide the ply's when
doing desks and short book cases . I think we did a 3/8" spine of solid oak
on the corner with two rabbits to hold the top to the side then round over
with round over then of coarse 1 1/2" oak facing. I hope you know what I
mean.
Does that sound right? or would any of you have another good idea.

This book case (2 or 3 shelf) is going to be for my wife for all her horse
books to show her I can and did do this in a past life before her. Then I
may be able to buy more tools (toys) again. The next will be an
entertainment center. I do like working with veneer ply as to solid stock.
reason for I do not have a planer or a jointer and no room.

TIA
Don D.