Old Nick

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:05:55 GMT, vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

microswitch?????????!!!!!!!

That's a little thing! Unfair! (but a bewdy)

That's the sort of legalese I use for my justification! The things
that need justifying are the saws, backhoe arms, ploughs, ditch
diggers, sheds......

.....the really painful ones are the piles of unconstructed
shelving......

Now you may knock me for that. But have you ever bought a pile of
shelving for a thousand bucks (spend money get excited right???) then
spent three days building the fuggin bits......

.......and 5 minutes filling them........

...........with stuff you really are not sure you want?

Sounds like that date, and SEX , and marriage, right?

Yes, my bore pump stopped Saturday, traced it to a corroded tank
level microswitch. When I installed the system 10+ years ago I
bought 2 microswitches so I just have to fit the spare on the tank.
--

Homepage
http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/machine_shop/index.htm

Alan
in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz, South 32.25.42, East 115.45.44 GMT+8
VK6 YAB ICQ 6581610 to reply, change oz to au in address

Hey, man! How goes it? You been quiet.....Just watching my stirring?

BTW. I agree about the level switch. I constantly fight my watering
system, which runs on the edge of disaster at all times. Non-Aust
people outside of deserts may not comprehend. G Those bits and
pieces can save your bum.