Lobby Dosser

Greg Grosz wrote:

I am a retired film editor and have done some stained-glass in the
past. I would like to learn how to make furniture out of wood and I
believe I have the temperament and patience for it.

I now live in Oregon, between Eugene and Roseburg, and am trying to
figure out how to learn the craft/art. Learning hands-on from an
experienced person would be ideal but I could use some assistance to
find either a school, person, or course.

Have you, or anyone you know, had a similar desire to learn
woodworking and where did you get your education/experience?

Greg

Get in touch with these folks. I'm sure there are members down your way who
could point you in the right direction:

The Guild of Oregon Woodworkers

http://www.guildoforegonwoodworkers.com/