DN B

'only because Lennox or Carrier will not sell to you,, =A0 =A0'

Mr. Ransley, Greetings ol bean ! I have accounts established at the
Carrier, Trane, York wholesalers in my area ; if i need a Lennox, i
have a local fellow Lennox dedicated dealer sell me one at a small
markup over his cost. Theres no need for all this pretending or
presumptiousness . Ill put in whatever the consumer wants ; if they
dont have a preference, ill save them alot of money with Goodman which
will certainly outlast the time they spend in their house.

'Your an unlisenced , unqualified, underinsured , undereducated , a Con
that deserves a rest, from society.'

Why are you so angry ? Theres no need for this attitude either.

'Yes Dave Their Color brocheres are Nice arent they (?) ,'

Why....yes ...they are indeed ; very nicely put together . Can i mail
you one ?