Bubba

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:18:57 -0500, "JerryL"
wrote:

" Yeah, Im a thief because I wont sell a part to some tightwad Ive never
seen, havent done work for and am supposed to "jump" for on a Sunday
evening while inconveniencing one of my regular customers that may
need it. Sorry. Im not biting. Cry a little louder for me you hump.
Now go **** up a rope and suck on the bitter end you dick.
Bubba

You are something else. Did you think that maybe if you 'jumped' for
someone, he might one day become a regular customer. We can all read
through
the lines what kind of person and mechanic you are. If you ever need a job
in the contruction business, call me please. I'd be happy to hire you then
fire your ass.

You just dont seem to get it, do you dick head. I jump all day and
thats all I need to jump. I dont need his business or your business. I
dont need THAT kind of business. Those type of "customers" are not the
type of customers I want.
I wouldnt ever get a job in the lowley construction business. You
builders suck and cant build worth a **** nor hire the proper
subcontractors because you guys are cheap ass *******s. Thats why you
build ****. You pay **** and you get ****. You get what you pay for.
You could only dream of hiring someone like me. I probably make more
money than you and half your staff. Face it. You suck. I wouldnt have
your job if it were the last job on earth.
Bubba

Yeah putz. I have 382 construction men working for me, 42 architects, 4
lawyers full-time and an office staff of 34. I really need a filthy mouthed,
illiterate idiot like you working for me. If you ever come to Manhattan,
look me up. I'll show you how real construction men build. Oops you're
right, none of my construction crews know how to snake out toilets like you
do.
The offer stands. Come to New York and I'll show you how really
insignificant you and your mouth are.

Jerry,
You are full of more **** than your own backed up toilet in your
trailer. Im an astronaut, pulitzer prize winner and an oil
billionaire. Top that dick head.
Real construction men. haha. It sounds like you have "little mans
disease". Now blow me little man.
Bubba