Rob Morley

In article , "Andy
Dingley" says...
I've got some bathroom tiling to do, and I fancy buying a cheap laser
line generator. The sort I'm after is a whirling head that projects a
flying spot to make a horizontal line. Manual levelling with a bubble
is OK, I don't need an automatic pendulum.

They seem to cost around £50 (did I say I wanted it to be cheap ?)

Screwfix have two; one pendulum, one manual for just under 50 and
Axminster sell the same (?) pendulum model for just over. I imagine
B&Q have something too, but haven't looked yet.

Any recommendations; good or bad ? Anyone used one for tiling and
found it either useful or useless ?

Argos do one for £20 - 701/5328