J.B. Bobbitt

I second that. I vouch for mine.

-jbb

"Henry Q. Bibb" wrote in message
k.net...
In article . net,
says...
I use the Pro 50" Vega. Don't think for a second that Vega is any less
in
quality than a unifence or Bies. In fact, IMHO Vega's are the best.
Mine
is setting on a 30 yr old Rockwell TS and the fence is almost that old.
Although i recently had to "straighten" the fence as it had a hard life
before i bought it, it's still rock solid, operates smoothly, and is
completely dependable. I've never been disappointed with it in any way
and
doubt you will be either. --dave

"Neil Larson" wrote in message
m...
I am looking at the vega UM50XXX table saw fence. The few comments i can
find make it sound like the best thing since sliced bread.

I am looking to put it on my 8 year old Delta contractor saw. I don't
do
enough to justify a Unisaw but I want better results than I am getting
(and easier setup) with the old stock fence. I looked at the Biesemeyer
and the Unifence, but they seem like putting way too much money into a
fairly enexpensive saw.

Mine's on a Sears saw. Easy to install, works perfectly. Highly
recommended.

Henry Bibb