Perfer no to say

I think white is the best. It really brightens up the room. You never have
enough light and
as you get old, you need more light.

Prometheus wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:42:52 -0500, Mark Witczak
wrote:

I'm insulating the walls in my garage/workshop and just realized that
I'll need to paint the drywall when finished. So now the search is on
for a color. Everyone I know has a garage painted white.

I'm wondering if white is the best color available and what others have
done out there.

I haven't got to it yet, but mine is going to be safety yellow. No
getting tired in that, and it makes the place seem warmer. Of course,
I just got done painting the kitchen mandarin orange, so your tastes
may vary wildly. (BTW, the light reflected off bright orange really
makes maple cabinets glow)

Thanks,
Mark

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam