Log

Learn Furniture-making/woodworkingWhere I learned how to do this I
volunteered at a upholstry shop and worked in a furniture store. I learned
to do repairs at both locations. If you were in Ashland I might have been
able to help but I live in Portland now. I also got some great books off
E-Bay... Good luck.

-- Log

Greg Grosz "" wrote in message
I am a retired film editor and have done some stained-glass in the past.
I would like to learn how to make furniture out of wood and I believe I
have the temperament and
patience for it.

I now live in Oregon, between Eugene and Roseburg, and am trying to
figure out how to learn the craft/art. Learning hands-on from an
experienced person would be ideal but I could use some assistance to
find either a school, person, or course.

Have you, or anyone you know, had a similar desire to learn woodworking
and where did you get your education/experience?

Greg