Greg Grosz

Default Learn Furniture-making/woodworking

I am a retired film editor and have done some stained-glass in the past. I
would like to learn how to make furniture out of wood and I believe I have
the temperament and patience for it.

I now live in Oregon, between Eugene and Roseburg, and am trying to figure
out how to learn the craft/art. Learning hands-on from an experienced
person would be ideal but I could use some assistance to find either a
school, person, or course.

Have you, or anyone you know, had a similar desire to learn woodworking and
where did you get your education/experience?

Greg