CT

How about going to Grizzly's website and using their workshop planner tool?
http://www.grizzly.com/workshopplann...4&site=grizzly
It even has a picture of your faithful companion so you can accommodate
space for him or her...

click on the launch button when you get there.

CT

"Andrew V" wrote in message
It looks like I'll finally be building a shop/garage come spring.
(hurray... 2 yr w/o a shop) Anyway I'm looking for recommends on design
software. If anybody has firsthand exp. with a decent piece of software
lets hear about it. I need to layout a smithy and welding shop. The power
hammer and the plasma table all need to find a home that won't bother the
infloor radiant heat so I need to nail down my layout pretty well before I
place tubing. The site will lend itself to a "bank barn" style building

and
I envision the metalwork's on the downside and the garage and wood
shop/studio space above. I will be consulting an architect on the

structural
issues and my have him do the finial plans but I don't see any reason to

pay
him to move tools around for me. I figure I can build a few shops on paper
find what works and have the architect fine tune the structure and do the
final drawings. I googled the group and found lots of shop tips and such

but