SteveF

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now let me first say that I am a life long dumpster diver so I know the
thrill of the BIG FIND while dumpster diving....nothing else is quite
like it.

The problem I have and many others do too is "Where do you put it after
you find it?"

For me storage is a MAJOR problem...so much so that I have had to pass
on many, many good EXPENSIVE things.

I guess it is the age old problem of putting 10 pounds of stuff in a 5
pound box.

I would be interested in hearing of any suggestions (creative or
otherwise) of how you find somewhere...anywhere to put the booty that
we all find AND use.

Thanks

One guy I know frequents the disposal sales at the local military bases and
has several surplus shipping containers lined up in his yard that he got
pretty cheaply.

Steve.