Nova

snipped

My question is based on where to place the system. I have read about
how air needs to be replaced, a vacume being created and dust seeping
into the house.

I am still in the planing stages of my shop. I have about an 800 sq
foot basement that is pretty empty except for a lawnmower, washer and
dryer.

My initial thought was to have it placed outside in my backyard area by
punching a hole through the foundation or going through a window, but
then I read about the air needing to be replaced and the vacume being
created. Cost of heat is not an issue as my lungs are more important
than money.

I hope the lawnmower stored in your basement is electric. If it's gasoline
powered health problems caused by sawdust would be a minor concern.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA