On 23 Jan 2005 11:19:02 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

My problem (if you want to call it that) is too many tools with too
little room (and too little time).

Same for me, my workshop is only 6 metres square, other than metal
lathe & mill, all my (woodworkinmg) tools are mounted on wheeled
stands and rolled out when I need to use them. Not very
satisfactory, so I will probably get a 40' seatainer ( less expensive
than a shed ). I can move all my timber stocks, sawbench, router
table, wood lathes out there AND still have room to store the tractors
under cover in the seatainer. Workshop would then be purely for
metalworking.
Alan
in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz, South 32.25.42, East 115.45.44 GMT+8
VK6 YAB ICQ 6581610 to reply, change oz to au in address