Eric R Snow

Default Hydraulics for backhoe thumb question

I need to make a thumb for the 580CK Case tractor backhoe.
The bucket on the front of the machine will keep the same angle as it
is raised and lowered. So, for example, if the operator tilts the
bucket to a ten degree angle with one lever it will keep that angle as
the bucket is raised or lowered with the other lever. I want to plumb
the thumb to work the same way. It appears to me that it may be
valving that makes the front bucket behave this way. Anybody know how
this is done?
Thanks,
Eric R Snow