Andy Dingley

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:02:45 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

Horse****, Andy ...RPG's have been around for a long time and to state they
were not "expected" is either spin or ignorance, but ludicrous in either
case.

So why are the Americans taking so many casualties from them ?

Given the choice between a Humvee and a CAMAC-armoured Landie, I know
which one I'd rather be in. Amazingly enough, the Brits know a thing
or two about CQB and dealing with a well-armed population with a
dislike for squaddies. The US troops seem to have taken all their
advice from the LAPD - Compton is a tough neighbourhood, but not as
well armed as the Bogside.