gregg

"Mark Witczak" wrote in message
news:33FId.44495$Tf5.38695@lakeread03...
I'm insulating the walls in my garage/workshop and just realized that
I'll need to paint the drywall when finished. So now the search is on
for a color. Everyone I know has a garage painted white.

I'm wondering if white is the best color available and what others have
done out there.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Well my shop is in the cellar with 3 very small windows so I need to make
the best use of what light there is. Therefore mine is painted white. I
have one wall that holds the tools over the bench and that's poly'd luan
plywood.

I'm mostly Neander so i don't make a lot of dust but what there is, can
show up on the wall - especially if I use the circular saur or the routah.
Every once in a while I run the shopvac and swipe down the walls. Takes
maybe 20 minutes.

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm