Christopher H. Laco

Bob Vaughan wrote:
Of course there is a way around this.. If the demarc location is going to
be torn out for the new addition, simply have the contractor cut out the
section of wall where the demarc is mounted, as well as any other attachments..
that way you are not tampering in any way with the telco equipment, since it
is still attached to the wall.. the fact that the wall section is no longer
attached to the house is none of the telco's business..

Haha. I man after my own heart. That reminds me of an eatery on the
other side of town that petitioned the city multiple times to put up new
outside walls (for look/style reasons) and roof (for functional reasons)
and were denied every time because the city considered that a new
construction.

So, they rebuilt everything from the inside-out instead. :-)