Stormin Mormon

I was onsite when a farmer blew up a battery. He had it on 12 volt blast (It
said boost on the charger, but the effect was blast).

He got some acid in his eyes. I grabbed hold of him and the both of us went
into the house. The next day the front of my green military style coat was
full of holes. Looked like I'd been machine gunned. The coat sits near my
computer. I can see it from where I sit.

well, at least we saved his eyes.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

"Bob_M" wrote in message

1. - battery is around half full of liquid. If I put some water in it
will
it have any chance of working if we charge it? The battery is around 2
years
old and came with the 5k watt electric start generator. The generator has
been run maybe a total of 8 hours in two years.

It may, but it can be risky. Batteries can be dangerous. They contain acid.
Under the right cicumstances, they can explode.