Edwin Pawlowski

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message

Start with getting as much oil out as possible. I suggest starting
with kitty littler and naphtha. pour on the naphtha and then cover it
with the kitty letter. Keep it damp for some time and then add more kitty
litter to dry it up. Clean up the kitty litter and repeat if necessary as
long as it helps. Next try TSP if available in your area, if not try one
of the specialty products made for cleaning oil and other stains off
concrete.

Good Luck

I'd be afraid to pour naphtha on the floor. The fumes are highly volatile
and could cause a fire rather quickly if they hit a pilot light on a heater.
Just like pouring gasoline right on the floor. When we were kids, my brother
set our house on fire pouring gas in the basement. Use an oil absorbent
first. Let it sit for a few days, the clean with a strong detergent or TSP.