Michael Roback

Default Finishing Electrical Panel (Questions)

The guy that installed the subpanel (Siemens) left the panel door off and
must have lost the screws. The screw holes on the box are slighly smaller
than a 10-32. Do I rethread and use 10-32 screws or is there a special
screw used to mount panel door onto the box.

Also there is a bolt missing that holds down the neutral strap that runs
from one bar to the other. So it is not connected accross. Anyone know the
size of that bolt so that I can install it properly.

A few lights in the house periodically will go off and them come back on?
Is this the bulb? The breaker never trips!

Anyone know what kind of voltage comes through the service cables into a
subpanel? It is a 200 AMP panel.