Dan

On Sun 23 Jan 2005 12:54:34p, "Neil Larson"
wrote in m:

I am looking to put it on my 8 year old Delta contractor saw. I don't
do enough to justify a Unisaw but I want better results than I am
getting (and easier setup) with the old stock fence. I looked at the
Biesemeyer and the Unifence, but they seem like putting way too much
money into a fairly enexpensive saw.

I've got the 50'' on my Griz 1022. Like it. A lot. The only drawback that
bugs me is the rear rail. An outfeed tabe can't butt right up on the saw
table because you need space for the fence to ride on the rail. The Biese
rides on the table so that's not a problem.

And the scale isn't placed right so I can zero it on the saw, and it's
not moveable, so I had to zero it at one-half inch when the fence is
right on the blade, and adjust for exactly one-half inch extra when I set
the fence.

Otherwise, I've got no complaints. I've had it a couple years, adjusted
it when I installed it, adjusted it once since then. Still gives nice
straight cuts. Cut a 1/4 strip, advance exactly 1/4 plus 1/8, cut another
strip. It's great. Don't use the micro-advance much. It's just as easy to
tap the fence a sixteenth or so.

By the way, I've heard of people finding scratch-n-dent Biesemeyer fences
offered at the website. If I'd have known that when I bought this, I
might have a Biese right now.

Dan