Silvan

Robert Bonomi wrote:

Something like this is a difficult decision -- do *lots* of research
first!

Difficult decision? Lighted disco floor? That's not a difficult decision
at all.

I remember the last time I went dancing. It was Spanish Camp. Some really
cute girl was like "Come on! I'm going to make you dance! Come ON!" So
she literally dragged me out onto the dance floor.

Then after a few minutes she looked at me in disgust and turned her back on
me. That was the last time I went dancing. I have four left feet.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/