Larry Jaques

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:54:15 -0500, the inscrutable Tom Watson
spake:

My company has a problem with some casework that went out assembled
improperly.

I sent out a drawing on how to repair it.

Too complicated. (Thus sayeth the field crews)

I took photographs and put arrows and text on the photographs.

Still too complicated. (Also sprach die field guys)

So I decided to make a movie about how to repair it.

Now watch, they won't have a computer which can run it.
/Murphy

I'm hoping that this simplifies things a little bit.

It made me wonder if this will be the means of communication for the
wooddorking groups of the future.

https://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/...ocker/cato.wmv

Let's hope not. I HATE that song.
(Otherwise, that was fun. Finding a lot of time on your hands, are ya,
Tawm?

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!