Larry Jaques

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:45:04 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan
spake:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(Thanks to thesaurus.com.)

Wimp. Keep a copy of Roget on your desktop, as I do.

I have no idea where my thesaurus is. I don't use it terribly often, since
I do a pretty good job of serving as a walking thesuarus myself. I sought
out a little help in orchestrating that particular bit of smartassery
though, because I was drawing a blank on alternative ways to say "white."

Thesaurus.com served you well in that light, Minty.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!