Spehro Pefhany

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:03:15 -0500, the renowned Gerald Miller
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:45:46 -0800, "larry g"
wrote:

Errol
Do as my Mother in law does....send it off to you children. About 6-8 times
a year we get a large box filled with old clothes, nicnacks, and just plain
junk. Most of it is sent right on to Goodwill or where ever but at least
MIL doesn't have to deal with it.
lg
no neat sig line

"Errol Groff" wrote in message
news

Last year, after my mother in law had passed on, we had to deal with
the problem of getting riid of all her stuff and her home.

During that wickedly laborious process my daughter was over to our
house and looked around and said "I certinaly hope you guys have a
plan for what to do with all your stuff."

I immediatly responded, "we sure do Sue, we plan to get old, die, and
let you figure out what to do with it!"

Apparently that was not the answer that she was looking for.

SWMBO plans to hold the yard sale to end all yard sales on the first
weekend after my funeral.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Be sure to check at the end of our driveway the first garbage day
after mine. And probably quite a few after that. ;-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany