Mark Rand

On 22 Jan 2005 15:03:20 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

Now let me first say that I am a life long dumpster diver so I know the
thrill of the BIG FIND while dumpster diving....nothing else is quite
like it.

The problem I have and many others do too is "Where do you put it after
you find it?"

For me storage is a MAJOR problem...so much so that I have had to pass
on many, many good EXPENSIVE things.

I guess it is the age old problem of putting 10 pounds of stuff in a 5
pound box.

I would be interested in hearing of any suggestions (creative or
otherwise) of how you find somewhere...anywhere to put the booty that
we all find AND use.

Thanks

TMT

For the two weeks before Christmas there was a 6'x3', double sided, louvred
panel, storage rack in the scrap compound at work. It kept calling out to me,
but I ignored it. In the week after new year I gave in, loaded it into the van
and brought it home. Last week I got 120 bins in two different sizes for it,
on ebay. Now I've got more storage.... once I've finished building the new
workshop to put it in.

Mark Rand
RTFM