calhoun

I hope I don't confuse things here but do you mean a drop in stove? If so
the easy part is removing the kick plate between the 2 cabinets. The hard
part is replacing the countertop. Your existing stove sits over a cutout
area of the countertop the new one will sit in between two pieces of
counter. If it is a laminate top I suppose you could remove the existing top
cut it into the two correct sizes, apply edge caps and reinstall. Good time
for a new countertop IMHO. Also you will need to install a receptacle I
think dropins are hard wired.
"LRESA500" wrote in message
We would like to replace our drop-in oven with a free-standinf unit. What
exactly does this entail ? Thanks