~KJPRO~

"Jim B" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 02:51:49 GMT, TP

wrote:

It is impossible for me to explain it, except post the pic. This PVC

adaptor
screen solved all my problems. I believe you could get this PVC adaptor

screen
in Home center.

No freaking screen you can buy at a local Home center is going to solve his
problems!

If he'd reply to me and answer the question I gave hime, I would help him.

Oh well, his loss!

~kjpro~

That's OK about the picture. I understand you shouldn't
screen the exhaust, because it could freeze up. I like the idea
(DN B) of raising the intake pipe. The manual shows that as an
alternative method.
What I have done today is made a 6 inch length of foam
insulated pipe. Extended these to both the intake and exhaust.
Seems to working. I did notice in the basement the intake pipe
drips with condensation. Could this be the source of the
problem? Water going into the intake....

TP

Jim B wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:09:29 -0600, "~KJPRO~" KJPRO @ STARBAND.NET

wrote:

OK, no pic and I don't E-mail either. Sorry.

"Jim B" wrote in message

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:51:56 GMT, TP

wrote:

I have a similar problem you mention here. I forced my installer to

add a
screen. I will post a pic here, after my camera batteries are

recharge.

No don't, as this is not a binaries group!

Which means, no pictures!

E-mail them to the party that wants them instead!

Thank You,

~kjpro~