Edwin Pawlowski

"Jim B" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 00:37:18 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

I have a high steep Cathedral ceiling..... and it might not be as easy as
you
have described it. I will not have the luxury of spraying a few drops of
detergent and so forth.

You will, but you may need staging to reach the top. With a normal ceiling
a stepladder is all you need.

Before I start, I better prepare myself for the
anticipated problems before I start. Did you finished with drywall mud and
repaint the ceiling?

All I did was put on a coat of latex primer, then a coat of latex ceiling
paint. The first room we did was a bit more time consuming and we did make
a few nicks that had to be patched. After that, spary, scrape, wipe with a
wet sponge. Not a fun job, but worth it in the long run for us. Be sure to
cover everything with a drop cloth. The platic ones that you just roll up
and toss are very handy for this type of job.