Quigs

John Rumm wrote in message ...
Quigs wrote:

Apart from the f&*king expensive Jeld-Wen catalogue no-one else seems
to do metric doors.... Anybody got any suggestions?

Buy a 6'8" x insert next standard imperial size up from 30" here door
and cut/plane it down to fit.
[Getting rid of the cat is not a valid solution.....!]

Have it stuffed then.

Ok let's forget the metric issue then as I have considered the
cut/plane route, and am not scared of taking that route - are doors
with a panel at the bottom considered a bad security risk or is there
a better security route - given that I've got to stuff a flap in for
my metric cat ...... ;-)