Vox

On September 1993 plus 4162 days wrote:

Silvan wrote:
Tom Watson wrote:

https://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/...ocker/cato.wmv
Windows Media Player 9 format? Figures. I hope somebody hurries up
and
reverse engineers that codec.

That is my thinking also. It's a shame to use a better OS and not be
able to see things made for the inferior microcrap windows.

uhm...mplayer does play WMP9 format, after you install the codecs
package for it...I know 'cause I watched that video and I haven't
had windows installed in...uhm...9 years or so

Vox

--

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs. Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_