Tom Watson

On 23 Jan 2005 10:49:16 -0800, "Sandman" wrote:

Roger:
Again, the critics have it all wrong. I am not a big DeMillework fan as
you all know, but this this time Cecil rose to the occasion to take
this basic plot and turn it into a masterpiece. Look out Scorsese! Not
since Last Tango In Paris has a screwing been so thoughtfully
documented. The ever-so-popular DeWalt put in a good performance; keep
an eye out for more work from that direction.
Hamlisch scores big again with the soundtrack, although It did sound a
bit familiar. Nothing like recycling a bit of Joplin, and we ain't
talking Janis! *nudges Roeper*

Richard:
Roger, you misguided slut! *knocks Ebert off his chair backwards* This
movie sucks. I mean where is the nudity? Where are the car crashes? Not
a Milwaukee to be seen! The audience will stay away in droves.!

Roger:
Richard? Meet me for a drinki-poo later?
Until then, the balcony is closed.

Brilliant !

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)