Tom Watson

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:24:20 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

Simple at it seems, you still may get questions. How do you get the drill
to take the screws out? Will I get the same results if I play different
music?

I fear that you may be right.

Actually, this is a great idea for a lot of service issues.

On a serious note, I think it actually might be the ticket for some
things.

Most folks have a video camera of some sort. Mine isn't even a
digital model but Belkin makes a product that allows you to convert
the stuff to digital (VideoBus II). ($99.00)

The software that comes free with XP is easy to use and cerrtainly
seems adequate for these sorts of "inhouse" tasks.

The software allows you to output to all of the media that is normally
available to us common folk, so people who have VCR's, DVD players,
regular old computers, etc., can participate in viewing the final
result.

It isn't very time consuming to do this.

It took me about ten hours to do this five minute video but that is
because I didn't know the software, or how to get it onto my website
storage area. I also started out with not really knowing how to solve
the showcase problem, from a hands on perspective.

If I were to produce the same thing now, it would take me about four
hours.

Since the problem that I am trying to correct has a dollar value of
about $15000.00, it was well worth the effort.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)