Roger Shoaf

Since it takes too long to down load the movie, it is of little value.

It sounds to me like whoever you have in the field should be replaced with
someone capable of doing the job.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
My company has a problem with some casework that went out assembled
improperly.

I sent out a drawing on how to repair it.

Too complicated. (Thus sayeth the field crews)

I took photographs and put arrows and text on the photographs.

Still too complicated. (Also sprach die field guys)

So I decided to make a movie about how to repair it.

I'm hoping that this simplifies things a little bit.

It made me wonder if this will be the means of communication for the
wooddorking groups of the future.

https://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/...ocker/cato.wmv

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)