Lawrence L'Hote

"John" wrote in message
Biggest worry would be condensation and RUST on your stationary tools

But, MY major worry would be warming the AIR faster than the big hunks

of IRON and getting sweating/condensation and RUST on my tools

About a week or so it warmed up here to around 65 deg. The sidewalks were
wet with condensation as was the garage floor as was my Unisaw table.
Boeshield didn't help much. I finally had to work off the rust with a 3M
maroon pad on my finishing sander. And then when it got cold again, the
blade crank squeeks when I had to cut some picture frames.

Larry