Alan Bierbaum

It is really very complicated (G). You have to cut a "wood" spacer and a
piece of metal; remove and reinstall screws (new screw holes); measure; work
with mirrors and glass; work with tape and caulk; and figure out how to
watch the video while doing all that.

It is a nice video though. What software did you use?

PS: if you need some expensive help in the Denver area, just let me know.

--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
Current project: http://home.comcast.net/~cabierbaum/

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
My company has a problem with some casework that went out assembled
improperly.

I sent out a drawing on how to repair it.

Too complicated. (Thus sayeth the field crews)

I took photographs and put arrows and text on the photographs.

Still too complicated. (Also sprach die field guys)

So I decided to make a movie about how to repair it.

I'm hoping that this simplifies things a little bit.

It made me wonder if this will be the means of communication for the
wooddorking groups of the future.

https://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/...ocker/cato.wmv

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)