Greg O

"Mark Witczak" wrote in message
news:33FId.44495$Tf5.38695@lakeread03...
I'm insulating the walls in my garage/workshop and just realized that
I'll need to paint the drywall when finished. So now the search is on
for a color. Everyone I know has a garage painted white.

I'm wondering if white is the best color available and what others have
done out there.

Thanks,
Mark

The walls in my shop are semi-gloss white. Cleans easy enough and nice and
bright. I do some auto repair too and if I get grease on the wall I just
wipe it off. When it gets too bad I repaint. In 14 years I have painted 3
times total. The walls get dingy from dust and exhaust before the grease
around the outlets is a problem.
Greg