Bob G.

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:56:35 -0600, "HomeBrewer"
wrote:

I'm wondering if white is the best color available and
what others have done out there.

I haven't done it yet, but I was thinking about painting my out building
walls gray. One reason is because when I wipe the grease from around the
light switch, it doesn't show quite as bad.

\====================
Lol... In addition to woodworking I have 2 garages that I use to
restore, repair and just tinker with cars... and yes my hands are
generally greasy ... BUT from experience I can tell you that GREY
shows dirt just as bad as white.... I masked off the area around all
my door konbs and painted it BLACK and use only dark brown face
plates on all my electrical switches and outlets...

BTW... I gave up wiping around the light switches long ago...life is
just to short to worry about a "little" dirt.... NOW put a finger
print on one of the cars and you will be in deep crap... lol
Bob Griffiths