Stormin Mormon

I live in a part of the world where we burn gas, oil, propane. Heat pumps
hardly ever seen.

Thus said, I'd have to guess your heat pump is doing darn near nothing at
zero F, and it's probably relying about 99% on heat strips.

We have several heating guys on this group (I have 3 years experience as a
heating installer). The guys can be counted on to flame me, which will help
warm your house.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Larry Sue" wrote in message
It's just above 0 F and my heat pump is working almost non-stop. Is it more
economical to turn electric heat strips and leave the outside unit off? I'd
appreciate any advice.

Thanks.