IMM

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes
"Mike" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Wouldn't the ones that both Andy and IMM recommended above a heat
bank work
?

Fraid I dont know what youre referring to there.

Bear in mind the shower waste goes through it, so the shape needs to

be
conducive to free flow, roddable, not pool, and be fittable to the
shower waste piping. ie a bit of pipe would be ideal.

Why does shower waste need to be roddable ?

Look at:
http://gfxtechnology.com

Nice pictures to give me an idea about what I'd be attempting to make -
but that's a US site and USD300 + shipping etc. sounds like it would
take an awful long time to pay for itself!

The figures are there. The £ is higher than the $ at the mo, so it is a
matter of the shipping cost to add on.

You can make your own using two large bore copper pipes. One inside the
other. The mains water is in the gap between the two. Using two reducing
elbows and filing out the pipe stops inside the the fittings so the inner
pipe can slip you can easily make one yourself. Once filed out you solder
it up with a powerful blowtorch and wrap with insulation.