Keith

Default Damage to woodshop if it freezes

What is the harm if my wood shop freezes from time to time?
My wood shop is a 20x20 separate building with a concrete floor. The walls are
insulated and covered. The roof is 9 feet and has a pitch of 4 because of the
low snow fall in the area. The roof is still open but doesn't have a ridge vent
so it will hold it somewhat. I have glue and wood finishing products stored in
the shop along with my tools. I use a propane heater to get the shop heated up
in the morning and turn it off at night. It got down to 17 last night and does
get below freezing from time to time.