Larry Jaques

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 02:24:04 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan
spake:

Mark Witczak wrote:

I'm wondering if white is the best color available and what others have
done out there.

Lotsa colors to choose from. I'd go with one of achromatic, achromic,
blanched, bleached, chalky, frosted, milky, pallid, pasty, or maybe snowy.

Did someone mention pasties? Titillating! (Reminds me of Fran at The
Body Shop in SD.)

Or you could just paint it white.

There ya go. Satin/eggshell white. Bounces light around without the
nastyarse glare of a gloss.

(Thanks to thesaurus.com.)

Wimp. Keep a copy of Roget on your desktop, as I do.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!